Twelve years ago as I sat with Abba one morning, I confessed to Him my fear about stepping into new responsibilities. In this year of 2018, one of the consistent prophetic words is that we are going to be stepping into new levels of authority and ministry. We are growing more and more in oneness with Jesus and truly becoming His hands and feet in our world. May this word encourage you in your journey.Fear is ruling and he is a hard taskmaster.
Fear of failure keeps you from pursuing life with joy. You run from opportunities and then justify your running because you fear you cannot perform them with ease. Sometimes it is based on past experience; sometimes it is based on irrational suggestions that you will fail, even before you consider starting.
What must I do Lord?
Turn to Me and live. I have come that you may have life and have it to the full.
Your prescription for overcoming fear–repeat after Me:
- I will bless the Lord at all times. His praise shall continually be in my mouth. My soul shall make it’s boast in the Lord.
- God’s grace is sufficient for me. His strength is made perfect in my weakness.
- He is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all I can think, ask or imagine.
- He is working all things together for my good.
- God will instruct me and teach me in the way I should go. He will guide me with His eye.
Focus on My ability and fear will make a hasty retreat. There is never a reason to fear.
Colossians 2:10 and you are complete in Him, who is the head of all principality and power.
Philippians 4:13 AMP I have strength for all things in Christ Who empowers me [I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him Who infuses inner strength into me; I am self-sufficient in Christ’s sufficiency].