There is a lot of talk about God’s Presence these days and how living in His Presence brings peace. Here are some keys that He shared with me six years ago. I haven’t mastered them yet, but by His grace, I will. May you be blessed.
- Stillness is the secret to inner peace. It’s not so much about quiet as it is about focus. Stillness is found when your eyes are lifted to Me. You take them off the circumstances and see Me above all things.
- I am your stillness. I am the source of all that puts you at rest and enables you to effectively deal with anything.
- Silence isn’t the key. Looking at Me is the key. Being willing to let go of all the questions and doubts, emotions and details and just look up.
- I am your ever-present help. There is nothing I cannot do. There is nothing I cannot give you wisdom about.
- You can bring yourself to stillness anytime. It’s a choice and one that pleases Me. You are looking to Me rather than to anyone or anything else. Stillness can be practiced.
Isaiah 26:3 You will keep him in perfect peace, Whose mind is stayed on You, Because he trusts in You.
Psalm 46:10 Be still, and know that I am God